Saturday, November 13, 2010

Highlights of Several Recent Shoots

086195b

I've been out taking a lot of pictures lately.  The weather here has been great for photography, in that it has been raining modestly with little wind.  Over the last week, I've gone out several times to take some pictures, getting a pretty decent variety of shots, the highlights of which I am showing here.  As usual, there are additional pictures from these shoots on my flickr page.

086234b


086248b


086258b


086271b


086418b

Fall and winter are among my favorite times to take pictures, so with any luck I'll be a lot more active over the next few months.  We don't get a lot of snow and ice here in Portland, but there's often some to be seen a short drive away, so I'm expecting to catch some of it in the next few months.  Should be a good winter for photography.

Thanks for taking the time to look, I hope you've enjoyed.

086375b

No comments: