Saturday, February 13, 2010

Best of 2009 Photo Slideshow

I've recently made a few new online fans of my photography.  I do love it when people let me know that they enjoy my work, and I always encourage them to look through my stream and see all the variety I have to offer.  However, with about 2000 photos available in my public stream, it can be a bit much.

So I've put together a Best of 2009 slideshow for both newcomers and old-timers alike.  It was pretty tough to narrow these down, but I came up with a nice selection showcasing all of the great images I was lucky enough to capture last year.  It sure is fun to walk down a little memory lane, even if I am like two months overdue for putting this sort of thing together.



Thanks for watching and keeping up with me all this time.

No comments: