Monday, August 31, 2009

92.365 San Jose Steel

I am happy that the sun is setting a little earlier.  Sure, it means summer is coming to a close, and that is kind of sad... but the light is now strong pretty close to when I get off of work.  If I dawdle around and take my time driving home from work, I can actually arrive at a photo destination late enough that I am going to get quality photos.  So that's good news.

92.365 San Jose Steel

Tonight I stopped at the North Portland industrial area and took an hour to shoot a few blocks.  It's an area I've visted several times, but I still managed to find a few new things.  This sign on the side of a fence really caught my eye with it's bright colors and metal clamp thing.  Of course, I quickly realized a black and white shot would be more impressive, so I went with that instead.  I am glad I did, it came out great!

No comments: