Friday, August 28, 2009

89.365 Steel Bridge at Night

It was kind of showery this afternoon, and I was really excited that I would be able to get out and break in my new umbrella with some awesome dramatic sky shots.

So as sunset neared, I loaded up the camera and tripod and headed out.  I hopped on the MAX and got off down at the waterfront.  I was truckin' along feeling good when it started to rain.

And then I realized... I had left the umbrella at home.

89.365 Steel Bridge at Night

Unfortunately it was pretty showery through the whole time down at the river.  I managed to get in a couple of shots, and this was easily the best.

Can't believe I forgot the umbrella.  Ah, what could have been...

A very nice lady running a crepe cart downtown, where I stopped for a snack, was really interested in my work.  She and I talked for quite a while, and she was very generous in her praise.  I think I might be able to work out an arrangement with her, she expressed interest in having some product photography done.  That'd be sweet indeed!

No comments: