Thursday, October 8, 2009

Time Lapse Photography: Las Vegas Fountains



First off, I want to offer no thanks whatsoever to Windows Movie Maker. Unfortunately, the longest time lapse video I can seem to get out of it is about two minutes. Anything longer, and it just freezes up every two minutes.

So I guess you can thank that program for keeping this a more reasonable length. It's probably for the best.

I shot these in Vegas during my time between tournaments. I thought the passage of all the people on the strip might be interesting, but I wanted to be able to catch people stopping and doing things too. As I was looking for a suitable background, I came across a fountain where people were sitting and kind of just waiting around.

Well, it didn't take too long for the two ideas to come together, and here you go.

If I feel like battling Movie Maker some more, there's another one of these to come from my trip...

No comments: